I provide individual, couples, family and group therapy sessions.
I used a blended approach of the following proven techniques:
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP)
- Trauma Treatment Psychotherapy (EDMR)
Through this approach you will learn to become more compassionate towards yourself and those you care about. In turn, this work leads to your truth and enables you to tell a meaningful, honest narrative about yourself and your life.
My treatment specializations include:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Work & Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Low-Cost Group Therapy
- 60-minute session – $175
- 90-minute session – $200
- Group session – $50
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
- Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
- PPO’s refund to client
- Out of Network
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I can provide you with a super bill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.